Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Isn't it ironic ... dontcha think?

So I find it EXTREMELY amusing that my last blog was a declaration of love for the internet in general, touting the therapeutic goodness that is blogging, how I wish I could vent publicly several times a day, blah blah blah. And then I didn't even LOOK at the computer for like two weeks.

That is so ME.

Don't really know why ... our internet was down for a few days, we did go on a four-day vacation ... but mostly I've just been doing other things. I vaguely remember taking a personality test one time that told me that I jump enthusaistically into projects - and then never finish them. Which isn't ENTIRELY true. Usually I go head-on full-force ... until the last 5%. Then I put it off for another day. And then I DO finish it.

Case in point. Baby #3's quilt. Remember how I posted a picture of it, oh, three months ago or so? Yeah, it wasn't actually done. The only thing left on it at that point was the borders. And, um, I just put them on three days ago. It only took about a half an hour, and I have no idea why I didn't do it sooner. But hey, Baby's due next week, you know, so had to finish!

Classic me.

Mostly I've been using my non-blogging time to frantically update Da Boyz' scrapbooks. Nathan is now clear through May, but Isaac is still hopelessly behind - I've only done through Christmas. I was hoping to get them both current before I have to start a third scrapbook, but .... I think I may have to accept reality.

I think that's why I have so many hobbies and projects. To keep me happily jumping from one new thing to another!

No comments: