Monday, February 11, 2008

Okay, okay, Heidi

So I've been tagged, and here we go.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago.... I was 16, in my junior year at Troy High, and way too busy with yearbook, theater, church, and a thousand clubs. And in love with the wrong boy. Tee hee!

Five things on my to do list today.... Ha! Today's my day off. (I get one day a week.) Well, wash at least one tent, put kids down for a nap, tally camp receipts, make FHE treat and put away the pile of stuff in my room.

Snacks I enjoy... the brownies that Steve made last night from scratch that are currently sitting on top of the fridge and calling to me, bananas dipped in peanut butter, peaches, peanuts, and toast - with peanut butter.

If i suddenly became a billionaire.... Pay a butt-load of tithing, build my dream house and fill it with dream furniture and dream decorations, put away enough money for each of my kids' missions, college, and maybe a down payment on a house, put away for retirement (I'm married to a finance guy - I have to be practical), buy each of our family members a house, send all my Brazilian friends to college and buy THEM a house each (I could do that here - houses are super cheap!), donate millions to the PEF and world mission fund, travel anywhere and everywhere .... Oh, and Steve's always wanted to start a scholarship fund for kids from Spring City. ;o)

5 bad habits..... Procrastinating, falling asleep early and letting Steve do the dishes, losing patience with my kids, reading to the exclusion of all else, sugar.

5 jobs I have had... Re/Max Executive receptionist, nanny, daycare worker, dental office manager, temp.

5 things most people don't know about me....1) I have a great fear of competition, and sometimes prefer to lose on purpose rather than compete 2) I run like a duck 3) I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight to the point of mania 4) I actually enjoy having a really clean house and 5) I have absolutely fallen in love with summer.

I'm not going to tag anyone, mostly cuz I think everyone's already done it!

No comments: