Friday, May 9, 2008

Updates that Grandma likes to hear

This is Nathan. He likes to build things. And pretend. Below is his rendering of a temple. You will notice that on the highest curve of the Climber is a Little Thing. That Little Thing is a play dough Moroni holding a crayon trumpet.


This is an awesome puppet theater that my awesome sister-in-law Stephanie gave me for Christmas. We love.

Below, Nathan is telling his version of "Rapunzel and the Snake" - kind of a cross between Rapunzel and the Frog Prince. (She kisses the snake, who turns into a prince, who defeats the witch, who falls from the tower, "and then they gots married.")

I love scrapbooking. And most of all, I love that my boys love their "picture books." Right now they each have one for each year. (I'm sure that will decrease as they get older. I always joke that the number of kids we'll have depends upon my ability to keep up with the scrapbooks.) My goal is to give them their collection when they get married - but we'll see if I'll be able to part with them!

Good news is that da boyz really do value the books. They look at them almost every day, and constantly remind me to add new pages. Hopefully they will continue to appreciate them!

No comments: