Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have officially arrived

So I'm feeling extremely full of myself today. I got an award! Thanks Lizzy Loo! This is the perfect antidote to dirty dishes, bad skin days, and the fact that Ouro Branco just gave himself a bath in the bathroom sink. Fully clothed. Come what may, I AM LOVED!


I am hereby passing on the feel-good vibes to:

Jan at http://crazyladyonroad80.blogspot.com/ - her wisdom and humor have become a daily need.

Reva at http://onebrickshy.tumblr.com/ - she was the first blogger I became addicted to, and I'm still trying my darndest to be as cool as her.

Sarah at http://jtedsjt.blogspot.com/ - not only does she have an awesome blog, but once upon a time I was a horrible visiting teacher to her and I'm still trying to make up for it.

I think I might hug a stranger today.

5 comments:

*MARY* said...

I red heart your blog too.

Rocketgirl said...

DUDE!!!!!!!! I am all kinds of twinkle-y!!! How sweet of you, but I heart you MUCH more. I even made an award - I'll post it later. It's killer. Your last post made me cry, by the way. We are so lucky to have the priesthood in our marriages - I love how their most important job is to make us happy:) I'm just thrilled you blog about it all so I can partake in the feast of happy!

Randi said...

Woo woo! Congratulations to you and all your bloggy goodness. I heart you too!

lizzy-loo said...

by the way - i read your blog about the maid. it took me a couple of years to get a maid and i am here to tell you - get one. if you are like me and think you have to be supermom, wife, housewife, etc. just let it go.

Jan said...

You sweet girl. Thanks. I have so enjoyed you around. Your spirit is addictive. I ♥ you too.