1. My Man and I talked last night about needs, and the plan is to go home sooner rather than later. (Hopefully jobs cooperate.) My feelings on this are as follows:
2. I lost another two pounds. Four more pounds til I'm pre-Jellybean, and then eight more til I'm pre-Ouro Branco. And under no circumstances am I going to eat one of the chocolate chip cookies that are in the kitchen. (Think of something else ... think of something else .... think of something else .....)
3. It's a million billion zillion degrees outside and I'm a-gonna have a pool party tomorrow.
4. My sewing machine is fixed and in my possesion. Now I can finish Little Prince's quilt and start two more. (I have a niece and nephew on the way!)
5. This morning BY MYSELF WITH THREE KIDS we got new shoes for Little Prince, underwear for Ouro Branco (who went PEE-PEE in the TOILET yesterday - another reason to smile) and hats for both. This is incredible considering these were all separate stores.
6. We also got their birthday pictures taken ... four months late .... Ahem.
They're no Kiddie Kandids, but it's better than nothing. LP insisted on that background. Yeah. So delighted. Maybe I can photo shop it out.
Hope you have lots of reasons to smile today!